La Cocina is a 4,400 square foot, full-service, shared-use commercial kitchen. There are four complete prep stations (approx. 2,000 sq. feet), along with a full range of commercial kitchen equipment. Commercial Users have access to hourly rental of the facilities and the equipment.
Our equipment includes:
- Tilting Skillet: 30 gallon, gas, tilting braising skillet
- Steamer: convection steamer
- Convection Ovens: 2 double-stacked, natural gas ovens
- Broiler: heavy-duty, char-type, gas-fired broiler
- 6-Burner Range: gas range with salamander and 24 inch griddle
- Fryer: heavy-duty gas floor model
- Mixer: 60 quart Hobart mixer
Each of the four preparation areas has access to:
- Stainless steel worktables and sinks
- Stainless steel shelves
- Pan racks
- Sheet Pans
- Mobile stainless steel worktables
- Food processor, blender
- Ice machine
- Bunn coffee maker
- Small wares
Dry, Refrigerated and Freezer Storage:
- Walk-in cooler
- Walk-in freezer
- Dry storage cases with twelve lockable wire cages of varying sizes
Requirements for Commercial Users:
- Each business using La Cocina is a separate business entity. Each business owner is responsible for complying with the city, state and federal regulations governing food related businesses concerning licensing, food safety and sanitation, taxes, employment, etc.
- Commercial User must have a minimum of 1,000,000 of commercial liability insurance and have a rider of additional insured for La Cocina established before use.
- Commercial User must sign a Kitchen User’s Agreement, pay a $500.00 security deposit and attend a short Rules and Regulations training before using the kitchen.
To begin the commercial kitchen rental process, please fill out this application. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.